BackgroundThe world of college hoops is considered by many to be a purer sport than that of the NBA. For a long time, NCAA hoops was neglected by video game developers. But Sega is now spreading love all over the sport with NCAA College Basketball 2K3.
- ESPN Broadcast Presentation -- Replays, scores, music, and more are displayed in the famous ESPN style.
- Over 300 Division I Teams -- Accurate 2002 Division I rosters, ratings, and schedules for more than 300 college teams.
- Comprehensive Legacy Mode -- Assemble your hoops program from the ground up and build a Division I dynasty that even Westwood would envy. Create a school and join the conference of your choice, recruit the country's top high school prospects, develop your team's offensive and defensive styles, and monitor your coaching successes and failures over the course of a career.
- Player Editor -- New player names appear on the backs of their jerseys.
- Authentic Ranking Systems -- Track your team's performance with weekly top 25 and RPI rankings, and a bubble watch come tourney time.
- Classic and Custom Tournaments -- Compete in conference tournaments, the classic field of 64, or create your own custom tournaments from scratch.
- Immersive College Atmosphere -- Authentic college flavor complete with school-specific cheerleaders, chants, and fight songs.
- Roleplay Mode -- Play as one player or the entire game.
- Best Basketball Nov 27