BackgroundBaldur's Gate: Dark Alliance is a mostly free-roaming 3rd person RPG also being classified by the publisher as an action/adventure. The story takes place in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms setting.
- Explosive spell effects and incredibly detailed creatures and environments maximize the power of Xbox technology, delivering a more realistic gaming experience.
- Three customizable characters, each with distinctive powers, appearances and abilities that develop throughout the game.
- Battle alone or export your character and join a friend in two-player cooperative mode.
- Explore Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance all over again, experiencing new-found adventures with a different customized character or replay in Extreme mode for ten times the difficulty and fun.
- Dolby Surround sound, real-time sound effect mixing, Hollywood voice talent and an original soundtrack by acclaimed composer, Jeremy Soule.
Official URLOfficial Site
- What is the highest level u can go to in this game? Aug 4
- Invulnerability and Level Warp Jan 24
- Ice Dragon Jul 4
- Burning Eye Peak Jul 4
Mikau Kahn played Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Mikau Kahn and 5 others own Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Gamecube has another great RPG game for you to play, lots of RPG's = lots of fun. The...
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Snowblind
- Publisher: Interplay
Released North America Nov 20, 2002 Europe Apr 25, 2003
- Baldur's Gate (1998)
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (2001)
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (2012)
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (1999)