BackgroundIn this 3rd person adventure, players will encounter classic villains, exotic locations, beautiful girls, fast cars, and high-tech gadgetry. The storyline plants the player in the world of James Bond. with missions that span in four continents. Bond likeness and voice will be played by Pierce Bronson, while Shannon Elizabeth will cast the 'Bond girl'. New features will include two-player co-op missions and four-player multiplayer arena modes.
- New third person perspective that showcases Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.
- Multiple ways to complete missions, with player rewards for completing objectives with Bond style by using disguise to temporarily take the identity of a defeated foe, misdirection, and other spy tactics.
- New over the top hand-to-hand fighting that includes the use of environmental objects such as bottles, chairs, etc.
- Original single player storyline that immerses the player in the world of James Bond with classic villains, exotic locations, beautiful girls, fast cars, and high-tech gadgetry.
- Seamless transitions from on-foot exploration to piloting interactive vehicles including cars, motorcycles, helicopters, etc.
- Over 20 weapons and gadgets including the ability to rappel up or down any wall
- New third person multiplayer modes including two-player co-op missions and arena-style combat with up to four players
Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64 was a revolutionary game. The first game for a console...
Well for all us Game cube fans we have the best bond game out, that's right. Well...
Um i was unshure about this game til i played a demo at EB in the mall in sacromento...
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 14, 2003
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire