BackgroundThe Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons is one of 2 parts of a complete Zelda gameplay experience on the GBC, with a batch of new concepts and puzzles. The evil General Gorgon throws the balance of nature in the world of Holodrum off whack, and Link must harness the power of the Rod of Seasons to restore this land. As in past GB Zelda games, explore an overworld and venture in dungeons to collect items that grant you new abilities.
- Manipulate the environment conditions with the Rod of Seasons to progress past the game's obstacles
- Explore the land of Holodrum, and the underground world Subrosia, and speak with the people who live there as you seek passage to the dungeons
- Fight off various enemies using items like the sword, bombs or the bow
- Use seeds from trees to your advantage, whether you use them to dash quickly or blow things away
- Collect and equip rings. Some may assist you on your journey while others are just fun to use
- Participate in side quests or play mini games, some of which may help you on your main quest for successful completion
- Connect up with The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages to open up even more secrets
Recipient of an IGN.COM Editors' Choice Award.
When you complete this game you earn a password you can use in Zelda: Oracle of the Ages to unlock additional encounters.
Added on: June 22, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
Concept -- Oracle of Seasons brings a unique idea to the Legend of Zelda series; progress through...
- Genre: Adventure (GBC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America May 14, 2001 Europe Oct 5, 2001 Japan Feb 27, 2001
- Also known as:
- Zelda no Densetsu: Fushigi na Ki no Mi - Daichi no Shou in Japan
- Hyrule Warriors Legends
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap