BackgroundIn this monster-breeding and card-collecting game, players must attack, defend, and combine monsters and set traps in order to drain their opponents' life points. There are eight different card types--earth, wind, water, fire, dark, light, magic, and trap--that players can use to complete their 40-card decks.
- Create a deck from over 10,000 unique game cards
- Import cards from the official Trading Card Game
- Duel head-to-head and trade cards with your friends
- 20 monster classes and 11 alignments
Official URLOfficial Site
I guess this game is a little bit good, but don't waste your money on this game, it is...
the idea of this game is brilliant.I found that playing this game gave me more of a...
I picked this game up before going on a long trip, and it was great! I really enjoy...
Whomever made the game should know that Joey is Better than Weevil so they should have...
You can get all the cards you want, but you have to earn the privilege.The game is...
Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories is one of the most greatest games Konami ever made. This...
- Genre: Tactical (GBC)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Mar 19, 2002
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009
- Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Nightmare Troubadour
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel