BackgroundTetris DX is essentially the same classic puzzler that was released with the first generation Game Boys, but with colorful new graphics and 3 different ways to play: traditional Marathon Mode, Ultra Mode, and 40 Line Mode. You can also compete against the computer or link up with a friend for head to head competition.
- Classic puzzle game, now in color
- Rotate and drop puzzle pieces to fill in gaps
- Increasing levels of difficulty
- Connect to a friend's copy of the game via separately sold link cable
- Addictive gameplay that's simple for anyone to learn
Official URLOfficial Site
THE MAS played Tetris DX
ShinTheAbsol and 6 others own Tetris DX
Feb 15, 03 3:18pm
This game is perfect, it may only have 1 purpose, but you will be guarenteed to have...
Master of the VG
Jul 30, 02 10:16am
Well, tetris is a game that everone has at least heard of it and seen someone play it....
- Genre: Puzzle Games (GBC)
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 31, 1998