BackgroundBringing the Tamagotchi universe to life in full 3D for the very first time, Tamagotchi Party On! is fantastic pick-up-and-play multiplayer party fun. The unique Wii control system lets players swing, shake, point, turn and twist the Wii Remote to play their way through the quirky gameworld, which turns the whole Tamagotchi Planet into a giant 3D board game filled with unique towns and other fun locations to explore. Gameplay is instantly accessible and perfectly suited to Wii, with a host of exciting mini-games that will test the player's skill either solo or against up to three friends to see who has what it takes to become Tamagotchi President.
Players can choose to play as their favorite Tamagotchi character and level them up through the game. With Gotchi earned along the way, players can customize and decorate their campaign headquarters however they like, allowing them in turn to give their characters a fresh new look and increase their chances in the Tamagotchi popularity stakes.
GameplayIn Tamagotchi: Party On!, players can explore the colorful world of Tamagotchi Planet by visiting a number of whimsically named locales like Tamagotchi Town, Mame City, GuruGuru Town, and Patchi's Forest.
Tamagotchi: Party On! allows players to choose their favorite virtual pet and run in a hilarious campaign to become the next president of Tamagotchi Planet. Players will shake the hands of potential voters, find lost children, and test their public speaking skills as they earn popularity by going up against three friends or playing solo in over 15 mini-games. In order to succeed at each of these mini-games, players will have to swing, shake, point, turn and twist their Wii Remote in order to increase their popularity.
- Enjoy Bandai's popular virtual pets on your Game Boy
- Take good care or they'll leave for their home planet
- Enter them in tournaments when they're older
- The fate of the Tamagotchi is in your hands
- Partner with your favorite Tomagotchi character.
- Choose your shop type and open for business!
- Clean teeth, do laundry, perform music and more for your costumers.
- Unlock secrets for your Tomagotchi Connection V.3 virtual pet!
Button Fingers and 5 others own Tamagotchi
BlankyXPMy momma bought this. D:< Kind of boring, but it's...OK. TamagotchiConnectionCornerShop DS
Dec 31, 08 11:23am
IndyannagurlPretty cool. Gets boring after awhile though TamagotchiConnectionCornerShop DS
Jul 08, 06 10:37pm
- Genre: Fantasy (GBC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Bandai
- Publisher: Bandai
Released North America Jun 30, 1997 Japan Jun 27, 1997
- Also known as:
- Tamagotchi no PuchiPuchi Omisecchi in Japan
- Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop in Europe
- Game de Hakken!! Tamagotchi in Japan
- Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 3
- Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2
- Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop