BackgroundThe peaceful lands of Sarasaland is invaded by an alien known as Tatanga, who kidnaps Princess Daisy and hypnotises the people. It's up to Mario to come and defeat this new menace and free Sarasaland from his terror.
GameplayMario returns in another platforming adventure. He must cross 4 worlds defeating various enemies to reach the final boss Tatanga. Along the way he'll pick up powerups and use special vehicles to aid him in his quest.
- Make your way through 12 levels spread across 4 worlds as you rush to Daisy's aid
- Grab classic Mario powerups, like the super mushroom and the power star, to aid Mario in his quest
- Fight against a whole new cast of enemies, such as the exploding turtles
- Pilot a submarine and an aeroplane in special levels
peterp and 14 others played Super Mario Land
Developer and Publisher: Nintendo
Something old; something new; something borrowed; something blue;...
Highlight989 and 69 others own Super Mario Land
- Genre: Platform (GBC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 30, 1989 Europe Sep 28, 1990 Japan Apr 21, 1989
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move