BackgroundIt's Halloween and the Simpsons have fallen asleep in the treehouse while listening to one of Homer's spooky stories. Now their souls are trapped at the base of the treehouse and you have to help Bart, Maggie, Lisa, Homer and Marge reach the top of the tree before it's too late. Features 7 levels in different locations. Enemies include Mr. Burns, Principal Skinner, Moe, and others. The storyline follows the annual Tree House of Horror episodes.
- Based on Halloween episodes of The Simpsons
- Play as each of the 5 Simpsons
- Guide Simpson characters through Springfield
- Battle possessed characters Mr. Burns, Principal Skinner, Moe the bartender, and others
- Bonus level stars King Homer
Official URLOfficial Site
- Should I Buy This Game Dec 28
WangChung played Simpsons: Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror
Mar 16, 10 6:08pm
dogslifefan111 and 4 others own Simpsons: Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror
fishboy13NOT BAD FOR GAME BOY COLER SimpsonsNightOfTheLivingTreehouseOfHorror GBC
Oct 24, 08 8:38am
Sep 08, 07 5:14pm
Okay, so, first of all; the control is a little weird. For some reason, it's A to...
Mar 22, 03 10:06am
The grapics are okay for a game boy game...and this game is REALLY hard! I couldn't...
- Genre: Fantasy (GBC)
- Developer: Software Creations
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Mar 20, 2001