BackgroundPleasure ship Starlight is somehow beset by zombie mutants and bioorganic weapons previously seen in Racoon City. Barry Burton, Leon S. Kennedy, and RE newcomer Lucia are on hand to tackle this new Umbrella menace aboard the cruiser. Exploration is now done in a top-down view, whilst combat occurs in a first-person viewpoint for this GBC Resident Evil adventure.
- Survival-horror meets first-person shooter
- Top down exploration alternates with first-person combat
- Unusually strong graphics for Game Boy Color
- Combination of puzzles and action
- Slide-show animations provide story background
Official URLOfficial Site
WangChung played Resident Evil Gaiden
trentfan101 and 10 others own Resident Evil Gaiden
Feb 26, 05 8:26pm
It's a good game for GBC but i expect to be on the GBA.
capcom did a good job on this...
Jul 25, 03 8:12am
This game has a little cycle which will bore you quickly:First you go to the...
- Genre: Shooter (GBC)
- Developer: M4
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 5, 2002
- Also known as:
- Biohazard Gaiden in Japan
- Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
- Resident Evil: Outbreak
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X