BackgroundTom Clancy's Rainbow Six is a classic Clancy-style story where you lead an elite multinational task force battling international terrorism in indoor settings. Game play is organized around a series of missions in which you must plan and execute precise assaults on terrorist installations. As your mission advances, you will uncover a larger and more sinister conspiracy, where the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
- <li type=square">An exciting combination of: - Intense Strategy - Realistic 3D graphics - Authentic Special Forces action.
<li type=square">The ultimate goal is to save yourself, your team and the world from deadly terrorists.
<li type=square">Penetrate and protect world famous landmarks, including the Taj Mahal, The Forbidden City, Big Ben and the US Capitol building.
<li type=square">Assemble your team from a pool of specialists.
Select from authentic gear and weapons.
<li type=square">Plan your attack using a blueprint map and 3D view.
Official URLOfficial Site
hawk96 owns Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
- Genre: Tactical (GBC)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Crawfish Interactive
- Publisher: Red Storm
Released North America Mar 31, 2000 Europe November 2000
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six