BackgroundPlunge into a magical rift within the steaming jungles of South America to enter a new dimension filled with treachery. Guide young Pitfall Harry Jr. as he swings, leaps, and combats deadly creatures in 15 side-scrolling levels to protect the Moku people from evil Scourge.
- Princess Mira has been captured, and it's up to Pitfall Harry Jr. to save her and the people of Shenrak
- The evil Scourge has scorpions, vultures, and booby traps at its disposal, while Pitfall Harry Jr. is armed only with a pick axe
- The odds may weigh against him, but when you're an adventurous treasure hunter with a track record like Harry's, things don't look so bad
- Backwards compatible with any Game Boy unit, including Game Boy Pocket, Super Game Boy, and the original Game Boy
WangChung owns Pitfall: Beyond the Jungle
Jun 17, 03 5:17am
Graphics: Pretty varied levels, but primitive animation of both the main character and...
- Genre: Platform (GBC)
- Developer: IMS Productions
- Publisher: Crave Entertainment
Released North America Jan 15, 1999