BackgroundThe hacker known as 'Techno' has infiltrated the hunter base's main computer. X, along with his partner Midi, must repair the damaged data and destroy each end-of-level boss in an effort to restore the computer's functionality. Each boss possesses a unique weapon - defeat them and claim it your own for future battles.
- Original story features 2 new characters and 2 new bosses
- Explore 8 levels, set in cyberspace
- Beat game, and unlock new stages and surprises
- Summon Mega Man X's pal, Zero, to help him get out of dangerous situations
- Compatible with both Game Boy Color and original Game Boy systems
WangChung played Mega Man Xtreme
neostelar0629 and 11 others own Mega Man Xtreme
One of my favorite games of all time! Definitely my favorite Gameboy game due to the...
- Genre: Platform (GBC)
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jan 22, 2001
- Also known as:
- RockMan X: Cyber Mission in Japan