BackgroundMario Tennis comes to the Game Boy Color courtesy of Camelot (the same team behind the N64 version of the game), but this time with an RPG-style approach to gameplay. As a male or female player, complete tennis training programs to increase your experience and test your skills in singles and doubles games. Compete with a friend using a Link cable. Transfer your custom character to the N64 version using the Transfer Pack!
- Create character, then explore tennis academy.
- Beat opponents to gain experience points and climb in rankings.
- Exhibition mode allows you to play as characters like Mario, Yoshi, and Bowser.
- Singles and doubles matches, plus head-to-head link-cable play with a friend.
- Smooth, well-animated graphics.
- Fast-paced action.
Mario and the rest of the gang are in the GBC version of the game too, but only in the Exhibition mode. The normal game sees you as your custom character.
Added on: June 22, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
Praetorian_Lord and 10 others played Mario Tennis
Praetorian_Lord and 37 others own Mario Tennis
- Genre: Tennis (GBC)
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jan 16, 2001
- Also known as:
- Mario Tennis 64 in North America
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move