BackgroundMario Tennis comes to the Game Boy Color courtesy of Camelot (the same team behind the N64 version of the game), but this time with an RPG-style approach to gameplay. As a male or female player, complete tennis training programs to increase your experience and test your skills in singles and doubles games. Compete with a friend using a Link cable. Transfer your custom character to the N64 version using the Transfer Pack!
- Create character, then explore tennis academy.
- Beat opponents to gain experience points and climb in rankings.
- Exhibition mode allows you to play as characters like Mario, Yoshi, and Bowser.
- Singles and doubles matches, plus head-to-head link-cable play with a friend.
- Smooth, well-animated graphics.
- Fast-paced action.
Official URLOfficial Site
Praetorian_Lord and 10 others played Mario Tennis
Praetorian_Lord and 37 others own Mario Tennis
- Genre: Tennis (GBC)
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jan 16, 2001
- Also known as:
- Mario Tennis 64 in North America
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move