BackgroundKirby Tilt 'n' Tumble is unlike any game you've ever played before. Thanks to its built-in Tilt Sensor, you actually get to roll Kirby in all directions by tilting your Game Boy Color backward, forward or side-to-side. During gameplay, your thumb never even has to touch the Control Pad!
- Action game starring the pink, fluffy Kirby
- Tilt Game Boy Color unit to move Kirby in 1 of 4 directions
- Tuck and roll through 8 territories in search of Dreamland's stolen stars
- 3 save slots offer multiple users of the game their own unique playtime
- For 1 player action only
Recipient of an IGN.COM Editors' Choice Award.
Added on: July 03, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
TwinTailedCat and 31 others own Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble
lavi-kaji and 5 others played Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble
This game is awesome because it has Kirby in it, but the creators just copied the game...
- Genre: Arcade (GBC)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: HAL Laboratory
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Apr 9, 2001
- Also known as:
- Korokoro Kirby in Japan
- Kirby's Dream Land 2
- Kirby's Star Stacker
- Kirby's Pinball Land
- Kirby's Block Ball
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror