BackgroundThe Mayor of your grandfather's hometown informs you that a greedy corporation has plans to turn your family's farm into a landfill. The village does not have enough money to outbid the corporation and they are turning to you for help. You are the only one that can save this farm. Features new mini-games including snowboarding, more shops and side quests, and the opportunity to score a spouse.
GameplayThe object of Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland is to successfully save the village from being turned into a resort. Construction begins in a year, so you must find a way to save your homeland before that. Unlike previous Harvest Moon titles, Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland will offer nine unique ways in which to complete your task. Thus offering nine different endings to the game!
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland focuses more attention on relationships than that of making money. Befriending the people in town is the key to successfully completing your task. There are over 100 different heartwarming events, each one leading to the next. This is the first Harvest Moon title to be in a true 3-D environment. It looks much more realistic, yet it will not lose the cute animation aspect that all Harvest Moon titles are known for.
- Debuts as the next installment in the Harvest Moon series
- Save the family farm from a greedy corporation
- Play as a girl or a boy and select from a wide range of pets
- All-new minigames, quests, items, and events
- For 1 player action only
Official URLOfficial Site
i own all of the Harvest moon games......ALL OF THEM
this is a good one but # 2 for the...
This game...I know, the sound is really out of the question, beacuse I wouldn't turn...
Overall I loved the game and can't seem to get enough of it! This is the type of game...
I recommend buying this game, it is fun and is one of the best experiences an HM fan...
Overall this is the best RPG out on the gameboy color. It has loads of things to do...
This game totally rocks! Its non-violent so parents love it . You can get married and...
You get to live on farm that is really cool. Grow Watermelons and all kind of stuff!...
This is a strange game, normally you'd think that a game that sits between the genres...
- Genre: Fantasy (GBC)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Natsume
- Publisher: Natsume
Released North America Nov 30, 2001
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition (2005)
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (2001)
- Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Special Edition (2008)
- Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (2009)
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (2009)
- Harvest Moon: My Little Shop (2009)
- Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (2008)
- Rune Factory Frontier (2009)
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (2004)
- Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (2005)
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (2006)
- Harvest Moon: Poem of Happiness (Import) (2005)
- Harvest Moon 64 (1999)
- Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl (2007)
- Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley (2010)
- Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon (2007)
- Harvest Moon DS (2006)
- Harvest Moon DS Cute (2008)
- Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming (2009)
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar (2010)
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness (2008)
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands (2009)
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (2011)
- Puzzle de Harvest Moon (2007)
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (2008)
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (2010)
- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (2007)
- Harvest Moon (1996)