BackgroundYou found a farm at an unbelievable price-FREE! Unfortunately, the honorable mayor of your local town has told you to restore the farm to its former glory within three years or he'll be forced to have the property turned into a tacky theme park. You'll be growing crops, clearing land and raising animals while keeping up with the goings on in the nearby town. Live the life of a male or female farmer.
- Choose between playing as a boy or a girl farmer
- Raise cows, chickens and sheep--keep them happy and they'll make you rich
- Collect insects, fish and flowers for the local library reference books
- Special hidden aracde games include Mole Bash and Cherry Cup Horse Races
- For 1 player action only
Those with Game Link cables will be able to trade data with other Harvest Moon 2 GBC and Legend of the River King 2 games.
Added on: June 22, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
I love this game. The gender choice makes it better. All the animals and town people...
It has a good plot, like most of the other hm games, but it doesn't let you get...
- Genre: Fantasy (GBC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Alternate Reality, Lifestyle
- Developer: Victor Interactive
- Publisher: Natsume
Released North America Nov 18, 2000 Europe Mar 30, 2001 Japan Aug 6, 1999
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
- Harvest Moon DS Cute
- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon DS