BackgroundDr. Mario is a GameBoy port of the NES puzzle game originally release in October 1999. In Dr. Mario, players manipulate the positioning of medicine pill capsules as they gradually fall from the top and land in a giant pill bottle. The goal is to clear rows of pills by matching colors to prevent the pill bottle from overflowing, ending your game.
- Mario serves as researcher in the Mushroom Kingdom Hospital's virus research lab in this game
- Dr. Mario would later make an appearance as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. games.
WangChung and 2 others own Dr. Mario
- Genre: Puzzle Games (GBC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America December 1990 Japan Jul 27, 1990
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move