BackgroundTo the kids at school, you're eight-year-old Billy Blaze. To alien enemies in the galaxy, you're super hero Commander Keen! Your mission: Recover the lost Plasma Crystals and save the Earth from total destruction! Run, jump and climb through 3 incredible space worlds as you zap intergalactic creatures with your trusty Neural Ray Blaster, solve puzzles and ride magical platforms and teleporters. It's up to you to save Earth's butt!
- A side-scrolling platform action-adventure game
- Play as superhero Billy Blaze in a quest to save the world from aliens
- Recover the plasma crystals from 3 alien worlds
- Ride magical platforms and special teleporters
- 35 aliens and mega-bosses
Developed by David A. Palmer Productions. Based on the classic EGA PC game.
Added on: July 04, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
Although challenging enough to last you a long time,I find Keen's style does more to...
I am a huge fan of the old EGA Commander Keen games released in 1990 and 1991. I have...