BackgroundBuffy The Vampire Slayer features 8 levels including the Old Mansion, the Sunnydale Zoo and the cemetery. Use Buffy's famous fighting moves to destroy the demons and vampires. Each level features story sequences allowing you to interact with the cast. Collect soda power ups to perform Super Kicks and Punches and pick up and throw various objects found within the environments.
- Vanquish the anquish the undead with over 50 kicks, jumps, and combos.
- Crush adversaries with ultra-realistic,acrobatic fighting maneuvers. Using state-of-the-art motion-capture capabilities, Sarah Michelle Gellar's stunt double's fighting moves are copied to provide astonishingly realistic-looking leaps and flips.
- Slaughter vampires, zombies, and other undead creatures with an arsenal of stakes, shovels, a crossbow, holy water, and the XVS water gun filled with hellfire.
- Explore over 43 Levels with 13 missions including such as Sunnydale High School, the Bronze nightclub, and the sunken church.
- Immerse yourself in Buffy's world through interaction with Willow, Cordelia, Xander, Giles, Spike, and Angel.
Official URLOfficial Site
Acid Rayne and 1 others own Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The game is good in a way since it is actually in color, but the graphics could be...
- Genre: Fantasy (GBC)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Supernatural/Occult
- Developer: GameBrains
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 30, 2000
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Seventh Season
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The Complete Sixth Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Fifth Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Fourth Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Third Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Second Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete First Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Curse of the Hellmouth
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Chosen Collection
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Spike: Love Is Hell