Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory is a GameBoy Advance card battling game based on Konami's TCG and manga/anime series. The game features 1000 cards to collect and use in battle, including 400 from the 2005 edition TCG booster packs; players can use them to construct up to 20 different decks. New cards can be acquired from password machines by using Duelist Points earned in victory against opponents in battle.
Titled "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters International 2" in Japan.
Added on: January 17, 2005
Official URLOfficial Site
Typlosion23 and 1 others played Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory
Typlosion23 and 33 others own Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory
Jan 20, 12 6:52am
Sep 02, 11 9:42pm
This is a good game, especially if you are a fan of the series or if you duel, it does...
- Genre: Tactical (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Feb 16, 2005
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009
- Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Nightmare Troubadour
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel