Game InfoLooking to create a fuss in the kingdom, a meddling magikoopa, Kamek, intercepted a stork carrying the Mushroom Kingdom's newest set of twins. During the heist, Kamek successfully kidnapped one twin; but the other twin accidentally slipped from the stork's bundle and fell to the ground. With miraculous fortune, the second twin landed safely on Yoshi's back! Now, the normally docile Yoshis must take on the trouble-making Kamek and his entire cast of underlings to reunite the twins!
- Pair up with Yoshi and all his multi-colored friends to tackle Kamek and Baby Bowser in this fun-filled quest to reunite the separated twins.
- Guide Yoshi over the island's perilous landscape and around the devious traps set by Kamek and his foot soldiers.
- Find morph bubbles and change into unique characters with special abilities. Become a mole-machine and dig your way around the island or change into a helicopter and suddenly go places you couldn't go before.
- Master Yoshi's legendary moves including jumping, stomping, pounding the ground, laying eggs, eating enemies and throwing eggs using a targeted egg-throwing system. Clearing enemies out of your way is now more fun than ever!
- Replay each stage until you find every star, coin and flower to unlock very cool secrets! It will take persistence, but the payoff is certainly worth it.
- Connect with up to three friends in a multi-player game of Mario Bros.
Official URLOfficial Site
Nintendo is prioritizing their program to get Game Boy Advance titles available on the Wii U posted Feb 14, 14 2:04am
[image1 width=220 float=right]Update: 3DS Ambassadors around the world can now download their ten free GBA games... posted Dec 14, 11 9:20am
Nintendo is giving the 3DS a massive price drop, slashing the console's retail value down to $169.99 starting... posted Jul 28, 11 1:43am
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 23, 2002 Europe Oct 11, 2002 Japan Sep 20, 2002 Australia Mar 2, 2006