Mikau Kahn and 16 others own Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone
Mikau Kahn and 5 others played Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone
Snuffles_2187 Nov 30, 06 7:37pm
I already picked up the US version of the game.
Quote: Lacrima Castle.
BackgroundRuled by a royal family said to be descendants of the gods themselves, Fantasinia is a prosperous and peaceful land - until the peace is shattered by the invading forces of the Empire of Bronkia. Led by the young emperor Gulcasa, who seized control of the Empire in a brutal coup d'etat, Bronkia's Imperial Army cuts a bloody swath through the people of Fantasinia and the Royal Armies of King Ordeene, and amidst the chaos, a young woman escapes from the besieged capital of Partina - a woman with innocence in her face, and a sword in her hand. Her name - Princess Yggdra, the last surviving member of the royal family. The sword - the Gran Centurio, a legendary blade once wielded by the founder of Fantasinia, and passed down through generations of royalty. Fleeing to to a remote valley at the southern tip of the continent, Yggdra meets up with Milanor, the charismatic leader of a band of thieves, and readies herself for a war of liberation...
- Strategic gameplay in which decks of "Tactical Cards" are used to determine battlefield movement, special attacks, and more
- Character design by manga artist Satoko Kiyuzuki and card design by Sunaho Tobe, character designer of "Riviera: The Promised Land"
- Over 30 attack, defense, and support skills
- Join forces with other allies to form an unbeatable Union
Official URLOfficial Site
- Gungnir (2012)
- Knights in the Nightmare (2010)
- Riviera: The Promised Land (2007)
- Yggdra Union (2008)
- Knights in the Nightmare (2009)
- Riviera: The Promised Land (2005)