BackgroundIn the late 1960's, Wolverine was surgically implanted with the adamantium skeleton that would make him one of the world's most famous X-Men. More than thirty years later, he's discovered that he was also implanted with a viral bomb that counters his accelerated healing powers. Now active, the virus will render Wolverine lifeless in 48 hours. The location of the cure is unknown. And only you can find it.
GameplayIn 1968, the mutant known simply as Logan was surgically implanted with the virtually unbreakable adamantium skeleton that made him into Wolverine, one of the world's most famous X-Men. Now, more than 30 years later, Wolverine has discoverd that he was also implanted with something else: a viral time-bomb that will render him lifeless in 48 hours. The clock is ticking. The antidote needs to be found quickly. And only you can find it.
- Superhuman Mutant Powers - Unsheathe Wolverine's trademark claws to shred your enemies. Withstand coutnerattacks using your unbreakable adamantium-bonded skeleton and accelerated healing ability.
- High-Adrenaline Action and Stealth Gameplay - Employ advanced stealth techniques to infiltrate high-security locations. If confronted, perform spectacular Wolverine combat moves in epic superhero battles. But beware - almost everything around you is combustible, destructible or capable of being thrown at you.
- Dependable Allies and Malicious Foes - Good friends Beast and Colossus join the fight as you take on archenemies Sabretooth, Wedigo, Juggernaut, Omega Red and Magneto. Professor Charles Xavier provides hints and clues through a telepathic link.
- Captivating Storyline - A completely original, tension-inducing storyline developed by comics legend Larry Hama featuring the voices of Mark Hamill and Patrick Stewart.
Official URLOfficial Site
steven1066372 played X2: Wolverine's Revenge
steven1066372 and 2 others own X2: Wolverine's Revenge
playtendobox64Made before X-Men the official game!??!!Haven't played this one yet. X2WolverinesRevenge PS2
Jul 12, 10 8:02am
- Genre: Adventure (GBA)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Superhero
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Apr 15, 2003