BackgroundX-Men: Reign of Apocalypse is a side-scrolling fighting game featuring over 40 X-Men characters. In Story mode, players must fight their way through hordes of enemies, drawing on their mutant powers as they attempt to find a way out of an alternate universe. In Versus mode, players can play head-to-head with up to 4 players.
- First X-Men action-fighter game for Game Boy Advance
- Battle Apocalypse's minions as your favorite X-Man
- Pull off devastating signature moves
- Score points to build the ultimate X-Man
- Go head-to-head with up to 3 players
This is is good while it lasts(about 20 minutes)worth a rental for x-men fans.but it...
The one added bonus I found with this game was when I used a cheat cartridge(available...
Graphics are pretty good. Game play aint to bad either. Addictive or maybee thats...
Gameplay, control, graphics and even storyline are pretty good in this one. I have...
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Digital Eclipse
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Sep 30, 2001