Game InfoGreed has once again gotten the best of Wario but, this time, he’s seeking his riches in the video game industry! With a penny-pinching eye on development costs, Wario and his friends in Diamond City have put together a batch of hundreds of micro-sized games covering every genre thinkable. Players must finish each one in rapid succession without making too many mistakes. The number of games players must clear will go up, as players progress through the game.
- Get ready for the most frantic game play ever with more than 200 lightning-quick micro-games you simply can't put down!
- Sharpen your reflexes as you blaze through a seemingly never-ending supply of retro classics, sports games, sci-fi shooters and much, much more.
- Meet a group of wacky new developers working for Wario, including Dr. Crygor, Dribble & Spitz, Mona, Kat & Ana, and more.
- Engage in a boss battle after clearing a certain number of games, at which point you will unlock a new developer.
Official URLOfficial Site
[image1 width=220 float=right]Update: 3DS Ambassadors around the world can now download their ten free GBA games... posted Dec 14, 11 9:20am
Nintendo is giving the 3DS a massive price drop, slashing the console's retail value down to $169.99 starting... posted Jul 28, 11 1:43am
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ is almost exactly like the Gamecube version but still...
Ugh, where do I start here...This game is pretty much a bunch of dumb little three...
excellent game, great choices, lots of fun and try to beat your own score. play multi...
- Genre: Arcade(GBA)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America May 26, 2003 Europe May 23, 2003 Japan Mar 21, 2003 Australia Jun 6, 2003