BackgroundTal'Set, 19th century warrior-brave of the Saquin nation, is transported into the mysterious Lost Land after a bitter war for survival in Mexico. The evil Lord Tyrannus ravages the Lost Land on a "Holy Mission" to purge all life from it, and Tal'Set must accept his new mission and destiny to become Turok, the Son of Stone, in order to stop him.
- An epic adventure of treachery, exploration, and dinosaur hunting
- A land of lush jungles, suspended cities, and reptile armies
- Entirely new game engine
- New weapons include Variable Payload Cruise Missiles and Gravity Disrupter Beams
- Single- and multi-player modes
Official URLOfficial Site
hansie and 6 others own Turok: Evolution
Luckywitness and 2 others played Turok: Evolution
Really bad. Really hard. Really short. I liked it for a little bit but the other Turok...
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Aug 31, 2002