BackgroundControl a cast of characters and tell your own stories in The Sims 2. Create your Sims, give them personalities, and see what trouble they get themselves into. Directly control every move they make, customize their world, build their homes, create their food, and design their fashions! Guide them in their careers and fulfill their aspirations as you build their social network and avoid their enemies. Savor the peaks of pleasure and witness the trials of pain in your Sims' lives. How will you play with life?
GameplayThe Sims 2 comes to the PSP handheld entertainment system, Nintendo DS, and Game Boy Advance bringing with it all the addictive, open-ended gameplay of the fastest-selling PC game of all time. Featuring a unique storyline for each platform, The Sims 2 lets you create, customize, and control different neighborhoods as you delve into the mysteries of Stangetown and strive to uncover its secrets. Mind your Sim's Sanity Meter to save them from a nervous breakdown and connect with other players to trade secrets and play head-to-head mini-games. With The Sims 2 for handheld, now you can take it with you everywhere.
- Create and live out your starring role in 12 unique episodes of the hit TV series "Strangetown" as you accomplish goals to achieve high ratings.
- Being a big TV star doesn't mean you're immune to going insane though, so be careful! Keep track of your wants and fears by using the Sanity meter to ensure you get high ratings.
- Be careful who you intimidate with the new "battle" social game-even stars can make enemies! Settle conflicts over romance, intimidation, and attention to increase your skills and unlock secrets.
- Take a break between each TV episode with commercials that include eight new mini-games and activities.
- Connect with other GBA players to trade locked episodes and objects, and compete with them in head-to-head mini-games.
Official URLOfficial Site
Harru and 26 others own The Sims 2
Agatsuma Soubi and 2 others played The Sims 2
- Genre: Life (GBA)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Amaze Entertainment
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 24, 2005 Europe Nov 4, 2005
- Also known as:
- Sims 2: Hacha Mecha Hotel Life in Japan
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims