BackgroundControl a cast of characters and tell your own stories in The Sims 2. Create your Sims, give them personalities, and see what trouble they get themselves into. Directly control every move they make, customize their world, build their homes, create their food, and design their fashions! Guide them in their careers and fulfill their aspirations as you build their social network and avoid their enemies. Savor the peaks of pleasure and witness the trials of pain in your Sims' lives. How will you play with life?
GameplayThe Sims 2 comes to the PSP handheld entertainment system, Nintendo DS, and Game Boy Advance bringing with it all the addictive, open-ended gameplay of the fastest-selling PC game of all time. Featuring a unique storyline for each platform, The Sims 2 lets you create, customize, and control different neighborhoods as you delve into the mysteries of Stangetown and strive to uncover its secrets. Mind your Sim's Sanity Meter to save them from a nervous breakdown and connect with other players to trade secrets and play head-to-head mini-games. With The Sims 2 for handheld, now you can take it with you everywhere.
- Create and live out your starring role in 12 unique episodes of the hit TV series "Strangetown" as you accomplish goals to achieve high ratings.
- Being a big TV star doesn't mean you're immune to going insane though, so be careful! Keep track of your wants and fears by using the Sanity meter to ensure you get high ratings.
- Be careful who you intimidate with the new "battle" social game-even stars can make enemies! Settle conflicts over romance, intimidation, and attention to increase your skills and unlock secrets.
- Take a break between each TV episode with commercials that include eight new mini-games and activities.
- Connect with other GBA players to trade locked episodes and objects, and compete with them in head-to-head mini-games.
Official URLOfficial Site
BlueMew101 and 27 others own The Sims 2
TurtleShroomThis remains one of the greatest DS games I have ever played. I love it to bits! TheSims2 DS
Jan 17, 13 7:00pm
ellipsisGood appearance, some new features, and various exclusive items. Recommendable to say the least. TheSims2 PS2
Sep 03, 12 5:46pm
LazyEasily my favorite game... unbeatably spectacular... the real deal. TheSims2 Mac
Jun 09, 12 12:56am
PotassiumThe absolute best of the best, one of the originals... better than The Sims 3 in opinion. Still my favorite game of all time. Perfection. TheSims2 Mac
Jun 06, 12 4:43pm
PotassiumNot too fond of the storyline or graphics, but good for its time, definitely a worthy and vital part of any The Sims timeline. TheSims2 DS
Jun 06, 12 4:39pm
ellipsisA true original, formally fantastic, the real deal... by far my absolute favorite game. TheSims2 Mac
Jun 04, 12 8:49am
ellipsisA true original... formally fantastic... the real thing... nothing else really to say. TheSims2 Mac
Jun 04, 12 8:49am
Agatsuma Soubi and 2 others played The Sims 2
EfflorescenceLong-time, HUGE want... yup, it's be heaven to have this game. TheSims2 Xbox
Mar 01, 12 7:56pm
EfflorescenceNot the best customization, but still a good, classic game. TheSims2 Xbox
Mar 01, 12 7:52pm
Lone LabThis game has absolutely horrible graphics and customization, but it's still incredibly fun and has that Sims feel to it. TheSims2 Xbox
Jan 27, 12 2:04pm
- Genre: Life (GBA)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Amaze Entertainment
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 24, 2005 Europe Nov 4, 2005
- Also known as:
- Sims 2: Hacha Mecha Hotel Life in Japan
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims