BackgroundTekken Advance is a 2D port of Tekken 3 featuring pseudo-3D action (including rendered characters). The game features 9 playable characters from Tekken 3, and Link cable support for 2 player matches.
- Ten of your favorite Tekken fighters.
- Seven awesome game modes.
- All of the electrifying fight action.
- Signature moves and combos.
- Head to head combat with the Game boy Advance Game Link cable, a second Game Boy Advance system and a second Game Pak. (all sold separately
Official URLOfficial Site
I'm a big Tekken fan. It's my one of my favorite game series. I have all of their...
I am a fan of the Tekken series but Tekken Advance was a big dissapointment. It didn't...
A class game like Sonic advance to come back to but although it is excellent for...
It is an all around good game for a handheld. I would like to see a sequel or an...
this game has bomb graphics dope game play I can't find anything wrong whith thisgame...
- Genre: Fighting (GBA)
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Jan 28, 2002 Europe Mar 29, 2002 Japan Dec 21, 2001