BackgroundTak and the Power of Juju is a tale of good vs. evil set in an ancient, tribal world where magic (Juju) really works! Tak, a shaman's apprentice and unlikely hero, sets off on an action-filled, yet humorous journey to save his village from an evil Juju Man. Tak will have to stretch beyond his training and use his wits, his environment and the power of the Juju gods to complete his quest and reinstate peace in his mystical world.
- Obtain special Juju power and power-ups granted by the Juju Gods.
- Find the correct puzzle combinations of animal interactions, plants, weapons and water to complete your quest.
- Master Tak's inventory of tools including the pole vault, spirit rattle, blowpipe and explosive eggs from your chicken disguise.
- Use your environment by launching yourself to new heights on the palm tree catapult
WangChung and 2 others own Tak and the Power of Juju
ilovenintendoFirst Tak game and the best. Playable for HOURS!!! TakandThePowerOfJuju PS2
Jun 29, 09 5:00am
mallyrox100this game sucks. It's my brother's. Pretty stupid, if you ask me... TakandThePowerOfJuju PS2
Nov 07, 08 10:30pm
Dec 01, 04 4:43pm
WEll here's a first!! I dont give a game higher than 3.anything!! Well Tak is a very...
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Ancient Cultures, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Avalanche Software
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 15, 2003