BackgroundSuper Bust-A-Move features all-new boards filled with the requisite puzzles, characters and animations. As well, transporter belt walls change the path of a shot. Players need to rescue bubble captives. The GBA version features new kinds of bubbles, each with their own gameplay effects.
- Addictive puzzle game, updated for PlayStation2
- Thousands of new puzzle boards, characters, and animations
- All-new secrets like tricky tiny bubbles, trapped bubble captives, and sneaky hidden characters
- Featuring conveyor-belt walls and changing backgrounds
- Classic, normal, training, and battle modes
This game is also known as Super Puzzle Bobble.
Added on: October 12, 2001
- Extra Games Apr 19
Super Bust a Move for Gameboy Advance.
A wacky, “cute” puzzle game, in the same way...
- Genre: Puzzle Games (GBA)
- Developer: Taito
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 28, 2001 Europe Nov 30, 2001