BackgroundFor the first time, the legendary Star Wars movie trilogy arrives on Game Boy Advance. Players will experience the most exciting and memorable scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. Control Luke, as he becomes a Jedi, fights Darth Vader and Boba Fett, escape from the fearsome rancor beast, and destroy the Death Star.
- Battle Darth Vader and his vaunted stormtroopers
- Achieve victory with moves including the Jedi power slash, the force push, and the Jedi jump. A variety of powerful physical abilities and weapons are also available
- Use r2-d2 to unlock key elements, assisting Luke in cooperative single-player adventures. Also compete in dogfight and capture-the-flag multiplayer modes
- Use reflexes to pilot an x-wing across space, and drive lightning-fast speeder bikes through endor forest
- Imagery and storyline direct from the classic star wars, the empire strikes back, and return of the Jedi movies.
Official URLOfficial Site
Thunder Shot and 2 others own Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice to the Force
KurtisTrent played Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice to the Force
This game is pretty darn good. It plays 3 games in one. Star Wars Episode IV: A New...
$ Compare Prices
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II