BackgroundSonic Pinball Party features a number of Sega characters such as Sonic, Tails, Dr, Eggman, NiGHTS, Samba de Amigo, and Chaos. There are a number of sub-stages in the game, each with a different theme. The game also features music from other Sega titles such as Samba de Amigo, Phantasy Star Online and Burning Rangers. In addition, you can exchange data with Sonic Advance 2 for GBA and Sonic Adventure DX for GameCube.
- Five game modes include Arcade Mode, Party Mode, Story Mode, Casinopolis, and Tiny Chao Garden.
- Uncover hidden zones and play mini-games such as Slots and Bingo.
- Connect with up to three friends and play Hot Potato, Air Hockey, or Ladder Climb Party Games!
- Throw a multi-player party using the Game Boy Advance Game Link® Cable (sold separately).
- Connect to Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut with the Nintendo GameCube - Game Boy Advance Cable to transfer your Chao to your GameCube.
Official URLOfficial Site
May 07, 11 1:58pm
neffoneR and 9 others own Sonic Pinball Party
hugs 4 hackers
Feb 02, 10 7:35pm
Storm and 1 others played Sonic Pinball Party
Aug 11, 08 3:27pm
Oct 31, 07 12:11pm
Aug 02, 07 1:35am
Jun 20, 05 10:36am
Remember Sonic Spinball? Yes, that super-frustrating Mega Drive game which was...
Apr 07, 05 5:26am
STORY MODE 4/10: Story Mode is hard. Fighting Knuxis hard. I am still on tails. The...
- Genre: Arcade(GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jun 1, 2003 Europe Oct 31, 2003 Japan Jul 17, 2003