BackgroundPit characters from the Sonic series against each other. There are 8 characters to choose from, each with their own abilities, and their own special attacks. 4 players will be able to play simultaneously through the Link cable, which will allow for combined attacks between players.
GameplayFurious combat is now on the Gameboy Advance where you can fight as Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles and 4 others each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Set the rules, choose the stage, customize your moves to your style, and engage in countless battles. To take advantage of each character's abilities you have to strategically plan your attacks. You can link up and play on teams but if you prefer to play solo, you can work through the story. There are also team-based cooperative attacks. Sonic Battle is the ultimate showdown between Sonic and his friends.
- Single player mode lets you create and train your own AI fighter.
- Additional Party Game lets up to four players compete with one cartridge
- Furious combat action with Sonic, Knuckles, and the gang
- Eight playable characters and one mystery fighter to unlock
- Multiple special attacks for each character
- 3-D settings offer great fighting options
soso_012_love and 11 others played Sonic Battle
FOTF and 69 others own Sonic Battle
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jan 5, 2004 Europe Feb 27, 2004 Japan Dec 4, 2003