BackgroundThe year is 200X. Jin (main character of Light Version), Akira (main character of Dark Version), and Lena are 6th grade friends who have grown up together. They are also members of the "Mystery Club" which searches for interesting and mysterious things. While snooping around the school's library, they happen upon a mysterious book containing various spells and incantations. Curiosity overwhelms the group as they decide to carry out a summoning ritual, unprepared for the consequences... To their surprise, an evil demon appears and their only hope comes from a peculiar new student, Amy, who gives Jin and Akira the power to capture and summon demons by way of the gun-like Demolyzer. They are also joined by Rand and Gale, guardian demons sent to protect them.
- Collect over 350 demons by using the special fusion system! Unlock stronger ones by trading with a different version!
- Demon fusion system allow for hundreds of possible combinations to create new demons or make existing demons stronger!
- Avoid battles and even gain new allies by negotiating with the demonic denizens of Valhalla.
- Brings the most popular aspects of the hit Japanese Shin Megami Tensei series to the handheld market.
Official URLOfficial Site
Aeroga and 6 others own DemiKids: Light Version
Aeroga and 2 others played DemiKids: Light Version
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Atlus
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Oct 7, 2003
- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon
- Persona 4
- Persona 3
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
- Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne