BackgroundIn Shining Soul 2 up to 4 players can play the game over the link cable. The game is scenario based, each scenario has various goals and events and final boss to defeat. There are a total of 8 job classes to choose from: Ninja, Brawler, Monk, Wizard, Soldier, Dragon Knight, Sorcerer and Archer.
- 4 new character classes for a total of 8! Become a mighty Brawler, Priestess, Dark Wizard, or Ninja.
- Know your role! Each character has certain strengths and weaknesses that can mean the difference between victory and defeat in the exciting co-op multiplayer mode.
- Enter the Royal Colosseum and challenge the computer or your friends in a battle for special items and glory!
- Equip and combine your party's Force Links and create the Shining Force, a powerful weapon capable of decimating the enemy forces!
- Collect and trade valuable weapons and armor with your friends!
- New side quests allow you to build your character and discover rare items
Official URLOfficial Site
this game is one of the best for the gba its right up their with sword of mana.so if...
This game in my opinion is extremely easy. I ripped through the game at level 40. The...
This was actually only one of the good games I sat down and played for the GBA...It...
Shining Soul is a RPG that takes place in real time so there are no pauses. The...
- Shining Force III: Scenario 1 (1998)
- Shining Force III: Scenario 2 (Import) (1998)
- Shining Force III: Scenario 3 (Import) (1998)
- Shining The Holy Ark (1997)
- Shining Force CD (1995)