BackgroundSEGA's classic RPG series is being resurrected (pun not intended) on Nintendo's GBA after a long gap.
- Control up to 12 characters in battle from a cast of over 30! Also included are three never-before-seen characters that can help you in your fight against the Dark forces.
- Improved graphics feature added visual effects and character patterns.
- Rebalanced game play from the original version provides for a more tactically challenging and engaging experience.
- Unique card system allows you to collect special abilities and bonuses that could turn the tide of battle in your favor
- Does Shining Force gameplay is like Final Fantasy Tactics Sep 18
- Character Rankings Sep 6
- Final Battle Sep 2
- Character cards Sep 2
SventheCrusader and 13 others own Shining Force
SventheCrusader and 2 others played Shining Force
INTRODUCTION: Shining Force was one of the original SRPGs of the old NES and Genesis...
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Jun 8, 2004