BackgroundTake the Rogue Spear team on 15 explosive missions against nuclear terrorists on the GBA. Arm your squad with 4 elite operatives: Sniper, Demolitions, Assault and Recon. Team up against terror (2 player co-op mode) or go 4 player adversarial (you against 3 others!).
GameplayThe worlds best anti terrorist team is back to save the world again in TOM CLANCYS RAINBOW SIX: ROGUE SPEAR. You have new weapons at your disposal as well as sniper specialists to properly take out deadly foes from afar. Guide your team with a joystick, add more terrorists with the mission editor, and send your friends a copy of your greatest attack with the cinematic replay feature. All of this a
- The Best of the Best: Arm your squad with 4 elite operatives: Sniper, Demolitions, Assault and Recon specialties armed with the latest technology and weapons.
- Real-World Action: Take your team on 15 explosive missions against nuclear terrorists!
- Infiltrate, Disarm, Eliminate!: Use stealth, strategy and skill to neutralize the enemy.
- Multiplayer Assault: Team up against terror - 2 player co-op mode or 4 - player adversarial - it's you against 3 others!
Official URLOfficial Site
Takiro and 2 others own Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
ndsreviewerguy played Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
I really enjoyed this game. It had excellent sound, and superb gameplay.
- Genre: Tactical (GBA)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Red Storm
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 14, 2002
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six