BackgroundOtto, Reggie, Twister, and Sam prepare to launch off into the Zero Gravity Zone where there are no limits. Not only that but they must complete missions and challenges in order to prove themselves that they are one of the best skaters in Ocean Shores.
GameplayPlayers will pull "Rocket Air" off the top of a pyramid, skateboard inside a haunted house and grind across a dinosaur's back at Zero Gravity Zone -- an extreme skateboarding, dirt boarding, and snow skating amusement park including 12 differently themed environments that will push Otto, Reggie, Twister, and Sam to their limits.
- All four playable members from Team Rocket Power plus one secret unlockable character
- 3 modes of gameplay that challenge players to test their skills in free skate, career mode, or multiplayer action
- Special power-ups to increase your players as you progress throughout the game (the more tricks you pull the stronger your player becomes)
- 8 different environments to skate through including Monster Manor, Scurvy Dog Cove, Toy World, Kahuna Island, and more
- Link-up for multiplayer action!
Official URLOfficial Site
MasterPlaya and 1 others own Rocket Power: Zero Gravity Zone
- Genre: X-treme Sports (GBA)
- Theme(s): Children's
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Altron
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 5, 2003
- Rocket Power: Zero Gravity (2003)
- Rocket Power: Gettin' Air (2001)