BackgroundPlayers drop into battle with 30 missions and numerous side quests amongst 3 cities in Hell County. A dynamic reputation system decides how the world reacts to the way players perform missions, kill and maim citizens, destroy vehicles and build alliances with local gangs. Players collect salvaged parts – which upgrade the 30 vehicles with items - to unlock features and explore in search for hidden blueprints.
- Car Combat – Select from more than 30 unique post-apocalyptic style vehicles to experience the ultimate ride in vehicular combat
- Drive to Survive – Destroy your opponents throughout three enormous living and destructible cities
- Interactive Chaos – Run over, impale, shoot and splatter both innocent and armed pedestrians in multiple ways, inciting riots
- Dynamic Reputation System – Gain the necessary reputation to work your way up from a vagrant to an overlord and develop a gang following that will provide additional protection
- Post-Apocalyptic Earth – Face-off against seven rival gangs, killing the members of some while gaining the respect of others
- Unlock Features – Collect salvaged parts from destroyed vehicles to unlock hidden items such as nitrous thrust, armor plating and death match arenas
- Search and Recover – Participate in scavenger hunts and find the blueprints necessary to build the ultimate weapons and vehicles