BackgroundIn Disney / Pixar's animated adventure, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the sewers of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau.
In the game, players will assume the role of Remy and relive some of the film's most thrilling moments. Players will instantly recognize the storyline, characters and key locations of Ratatouille, as they engage in a series of unique mini-games, cooking challenges and head-to-head multiplayer. Ratatouille will allow players to create culinary masterpieces, evade detection from dangerous and often hungry enemies, and brave the perils of the dinner-rush in this senses-shattering journey to fulfill Remy's life-long dream of becoming a great chef.
- Relive the movie's most intense action scenes through the eyes of Remy.
- Use Remy's acrobatic abilities to navigate over 40 huge levels.
- Collect ingredients for cooking mini-game challenges.
- Use Remy's acute sense of smell to solve puzzles and complete missions.
- Explore worlds to unlock new areas, collect food and ingredients to unlock cooking challenges and upgrade Remy's skills.
Official URLOfficial Site
Wolfster9 owns Ratatouille
Data782It's pretty good, didn't know if I'd like it since I had switched to like 99% PS3 lately but ya, it was good Ratatouille
Dec 27, 09 5:19pm
vsr9okay... but it soooooo easy to get stuck on that i just hardly ever play it anymore. Plus, when you have to quit but you're not done you... Ratatouille
Apr 03, 09 2:51am