BackgroundThe latest game in the Pokemon series, Pokemon Sapphire allows you to catch and train 200 pokemon, 135 of which are brand new to the franchise. You can again play as a male or female trainer, and can link battle against anyone else with a copy of Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, or Leaf Green. This game is nearly identical to it's sister title, Pokemon Ruby, apart from a few differences such as which pokemon you can catch and who some of the enemies are
GameplayIts a whole new world for Pokemon and even Bigger Adventures. Nintendo has also created a similar game to Pokemon Sapphire called Pokemon Ruby. Link between those two games to capture all 200 Pokemon and become a Pokemon Master. Gamefreak has created another wonderful Pokemon game with great graphics and great sound quality.
- Over 100 new Pokemon to discover.
- Completely overhauled graphics, thanks to the power of the Game Boy Advance.
- New two-on-two battle system raises the level of strategy and excitement, as a single player can simultaneously battle two Pokemon.
- Multiplayer options have been expanded as two players can battle against each other with two Pokemon each, as well as a new four-player battle mode.
Hardware RequirementsCompatible with one to three GBA Link Cables for multiplayer.
Compatible with Nintendo e-Reader for transferring data to the game
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelicos and 1179 others own Pokémon Sapphire
Angelicos and 415 others played Pokémon Sapphire
Feb 19, 15 2:24pm
The Pokémon Company recently announced the Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert series, a set... posted Jun 30, 14 5:06pm
ZotheculsPlayed this one WAY too much, but it's Pokemon, what're you supposed to do!? PokemonSapphire GBA
Feb 19, 14 6:21am
Nov 09, 13 4:56pm
Sep 28, 13 4:24pm
Sep 20, 13 9:45am
May 03, 13 2:04am
Mar 25, 12 9:35am
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime, Alternate Reality, Lifestyle, Children's
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 17, 2003 Europe Jul 25, 2003 Japan Nov 21, 2002 Australia Apr 3, 2003
- Also known as:
- Pocket Monsters: Sapphire in Japan
- Pokémon Rumble World
- Pokémon Shuffle
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Pokémon Battle Trozei
- Pokémon Bank
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon White Version
- Pokémon Black Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon HeartGold Version
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon Diamond
- Pokémon Pearl