BackgroundThe fifth title in the Advance generation of Pokemon games, Pokemon Emerald is the third part of the trilogy Ruby and Sapphire started. The game features a cocktail of pokemon available from Ruby and Sapphire in the same manner that Pokemon Yellow did for Red and Blue.
GameplayChoose a pokemon to start with, and take it out into the field to train up, and use it to catch other pokemon. Battle to raise the strength of your monsters, to increase your collection, or against your friends for fun.
- A new Pokemon Battle Frontier that is more advanced and challenging will test the skills of the best Pokemon Trainers.
- Players will need to train hard to battle against the new seven Frontier Brain competitors in order to obtain all of the symbols in the Battle Frontier.
- Bring full cross-compatibility to this game by connecting to Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon LeafGreen.
- Wireless multiplayer trading and battling with up to four players using a wireless adapter.
Official URLOfficial Site
maaz45 and 580 others played Pokémon Emerald
maaz45 and 1759 others own Pokémon Emerald
Pokémon Emerald is often what I consider to be the most overlooked game in the series. At the time...
The Pokémon Company recently announced the Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert series, a set... posted Jun 30, 14 5:06pm
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Lifestyle, Children's
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Third Person
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America May 1, 2005 Europe Oct 21, 2005 Japan Sep 16, 2004 Australia Jun 9, 2005
- Also known as:
- Pocket Monsters: Emerald in Japan
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Pokémon Battle Trozei
- Pokémon Bank
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon Y
- Pokédex 3D Pro
- Pokémon White Version 2
- Pokémon Black Version
- Pokémon White Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon HeartGold Version
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon Diamond
- Pokémon Pearl