BackgroundThe well-known action series takes a strategic turn as gamers are drawn into Juubei's world with the ability to control most of the main characters from the PlayStation 2 games.
- Features more than 20 different characters that can be used to make up your 10 man team.
- More than 20 missions.
- Supports cartridge save function.
- Continues the Onimusha storyline against the Evil General Nobunaga, now featuring Onimaru, an all new hero.
cecil_pldn and 3 others played Onimusha Tactics
cecil_pldn and 8 others own Onimusha Tactics
There was a time when word of Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami making a survival action game featuring... posted Oct 19, 10 7:51pm
- Genre: Turn-based (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Nov 11, 2003 Japan Jul 25, 2003
- Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
- Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
- Onimusha Blade Warriors
- Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny
- Onimusha Warlords