BackgroundBecoming the greatest ninja is a real challenge. But Naruto and his teammates are determined. With every new survival challenge thrown at them, they must use teamwork to make it through the toughest of enemies. Now, you can switch from Naruto to Sasuke to Sakura at any time AND call in their other ninja friends for help. The opponents are fiercer than ever, will the team be ready? Believe it!
- Switch Between Three Playable Characters on the Fly – Players can choose to complete the different levels with their choice of Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura. By gauging the strengths and weaknesses of the main characters players can compete against the enemies more successfully.
- Story Follows The Hit Cartoon Network Show – Players can face off against characters from the Naruto universe, reflecting the latest storylines from the hit TV show. Graphics and characters parallel the style seen in the hit TV show.
- Call on Back-Up Characters – During a fight players can call on other characters such as Kakashi andKiba to help win the battle with their special jutsus.
- Improved Graphics and Animation – The character and background graphics have been significantly improved from NARUTO: Ninja Council. Characters in NARUTO: Ninja Council 2 are now twice the size! Matched with more fluid and faster movements, players will really be drawn in.
epm425 and 6 others played Naruto: Ninja Council 2
epm425 and 36 others own Naruto: Ninja Council 2
- Genre: Fighting (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: TOMY
- Publisher: TOMY
Released North America Oct 10, 2006 Japan Apr 29, 2004
- Also known as:
- Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu 2 in Japan
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
- Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
- Naruto Shippuden: Naruto vs Sasuke
- Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja
- Naruto: Ninja Council 3