BackgroundThe energy crisis is at an all time high, scaring children for their screams simply isn't enough anymore. Now Mike and Sulley must venture out into Monstropolis in search of a new source for power. Talk to your friends to get information, pick up items as you traverse the city with Mike and Sulley's unique charm and appeal.
- Based on the all-new movie from the creators of Toy Story 2 and A Bug's Life
- Explore 10 huge levels of Monstropolis includes bonus mini games and puzzles
- Random map generator creates a different game every time!
- Use Sulley's roar attack or the dreaded laugh launcher to aviod enemies and bosses
- Intuitive control system including in-game map display, so you always know where you are.
spartanguy10 played Monsters, Inc.
spartanguy10 and 11 others own Monsters, Inc.
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Natsume
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 25, 2001 Europe Feb 8, 2002