Game InfoOn her way to Planet SR388 with her exploration team, Samus's spaceship is attacked by an unidentified life form. Samus is mortally injured and loses consciousness. The life form attacks her and gnaws at her body-it is a parasitic creature, the "X."
- Collect classic weapons and find many new items and elements that will help you work your way through the celebrated game play in this eagerly anticipated title.
- Uncover new mysteries and a thrilling, dramatic story line that gradually unfolds during the course of the game.
- Bursting with action, Metroid Fusion is being developed by the same team that created the earlier games.
- Relive the same fantastic style of exploration that gradually unfolds and the same great play control that has defined Metroid games.
- See Samus as she's never been before-with new items, new actions, new appearance.
Official URLOfficial Site
THM and 66 others played Metroid Fusion
Nintendo is prioritizing their program to get Game Boy Advance titles available on the Wii U posted Feb 14, 14 2:04am
Cryptid10 and 166 others own Metroid Fusion
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 18, 2002 Europe Nov 22, 2002 Japan Feb 14, 2003 Australia Nov 29, 2002