BackgroundThe Metal Slug series, wildly popular in game arcades, now appears in its original version for the Game Boy Advance. Not only will it thrill with its peerless pixel action that makes the most of GBA's graphic capabilities, but it also delivers such series favorites as the Crossroad Entrances and a host of new features.
- Take on 6 missions plus 4 mini stages.
- Complete additional assignments to move onto another stage.
- Hidden missions surprize the player as they go through each mission.
- Explore diverse areas and rugged terrain including subterranean dungeons, mysterious ruins, limestone caverns, lava zones, and underground lakes.
- Keep track of rescued hostages in the Hostage File.
deadn00b2 played Metal Slug Advance
Miragedres and 2 others own Metal Slug Advance
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Developer: SNK
- Publisher: SNK
Released North America Aug 17, 2004 Europe Dec 17, 2004 Japan March 2004