BackgroundThe sequel to 2002's hit Rockman Zero finds Zero and crew crusading against Neo Arcadia and their reploid oppressors. This time around Zero gets new armor and new weapons to play with. Returning for this installment is the classic Rockman/X formula- select your robot master to tackle, warp to his level and take him down.
- Side-scrolling action platformer game featuring Mega Man's friend, Zero
- New weapon customization system lets you adjust game level difficulty
- A new improved, user-friendly Cyber-Elf collection system
- New-in game special effects, tutorial,mission select and temporary save features added
- For 1-2 players over link cable
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
So at some point last week or this weekend, Capcom decided to kick off this week with a ton of Mega Man ZERO... posted Feb 22, 10 11:05pm
When you use a Z-Buster a lot then you can transform into a different 'form' and...
One of my favorite details is that it's just so real. Sure, the character's are...
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 14, 2003 Australia Oct 31, 2003
- Also known as:
- Rockman Zero 2 in Japan