BackgroundIt's been five months since their final battle with Dr. Wily. Lan and Mega Man return as 6th graders—eager to tell about their cyber adventures and return to the peace of every day life. Not likely! A suspicious-looking cyberbot lurks in the Net. This marks the beginning of a brand new and fierce cyberspace battle!
Play the RED SUN and BLUE MOON versions to experience separate story-lines, battle chips, enemies & strategies. Calling all Net Battlers!
FeaturesTwo new versions - Red Sun and Blue Moon.
New "Soul Unison" system- transforms Mega Man's abilities.
Trade programs, chips & have Network Battles with a Game Link® Cable.
Unique blend of action and RPG elements.
Win chips to dramatically upgrade Mega Man's fighting skills.
Two-player chip-trading and vs. modes with Red Sun or sister game Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon Game Paks
Debut of Soul Unison and Dark Soul system.
Official URLOfficial Site
jmargerum and 93 others own Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
SacredWarrior and 34 others played Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
Megaman Battle Network is a popular franchise that's been going since 2001. It all...
Let's get cracking.
Graphics - 9/10
I thoroughly disliked the previous 3 Battle Network...
- Genre: Sci-Fi (GBA)
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 28, 2004
- Also known as:
- Rockman EXE 4 Red in Japan
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
- RockMan EXE 4.5 Real Operation (Import)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue